Passion Fruit Sangria
I love passion fruit and I recently came across this recipe for a passion fruit sangria. I have not had the opportunity to make it but I plan on making it soon. I don’t often see passion fruit juice in the supermarket. If anyone has any suggestions on where to find passion fruit juice please pass it along.
I’ve never been a big fan of using soda in sangria. I usually will substitute it with sparkling water, club soda or water. I think the corn syrup in soda is what throws me off.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and please let me know how it works out for you once you have tired it.
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 cup passion fruit juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 bottle sweet white wine
- 12 ounces ginger ale
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large pitcher; chill.
- Add ginger ale just before serving; stir gently.
- This recipe for Passion Fruit Sangria serves/makes 8